Greeting the Weird #1

Here are a bunch of links I've encountered over the last week or so. I surf the net every now and then looking for the strange and odd. The work that attracts me the most provokes reactions that are completely out of place in daily life.

Ectoplasmosis
This is a blog run by four artists. They link pictures, videos, music and artwork they like. They promote work by their friends as well as their own etcetera.

Dezeen
This is an online architecture and design magazine. Some very interesting environments and ideas.

Mal Jones
Yet another artist-blog. Illustrator, comic artist.

Sekretcity International
This is the blog for graphic artist Christopher Conn Askew. My new obsession.

The Swimming Cities of Serenissima
This is a blog for what looks like one serious art project. Some people are sailing the Adriatic from Slovenia to Venice in rafts. Check it out.

I think that's plenty for now. Have good one.

Comments