The Boy Who Loves Water


We have been swimming upstream with Taramandal for a while now.

One day Momo asked us to bring along a piece of art, music, a film clip, that related to our characters. I stumbled upon Maggie Taylor on one of my infinite lunch breaks, and have been enamored with her since. She is presently on my desktop at work, as well as my laptop, which has rarely travelled out of my house for about eight months now. But I digress. I have been waking up to this painting since that day. Of course, I hadn't put much thought into my art piece. As I was leaving work, I dumped this on my pen drive. But, at the session, when I was talking about this image, it opened up everything for me. The boy in my painting is the person I needed to create. Easier said than done, I guess.

If you care enough, this is her site.

Comments